KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions offers an award-winning range of device technology and integrated business process improvement solutions that work together seamlessly. From desktop printers and multifunctional printers to robust color and black & white multifunctional products and business applications, our solutions turn otherwise complex steps into a simplified, digital workflow.
PinPoint Scan 3
Pinpoint Scan 3 for Kyocera MFPS
KYOCERA brings speed and flexibility to one of your most essential workflow functions with PinPoint Scan™ 3, powered by HyPAS. With one easy-to-install application, your employees will have their own personalized scanning solution designed to fit their unique workflow needs.
Instead of restrictive scan to email or scan to shared folder methods, employees can now scan directly to any number of locations on their PC or Mac, quickly and securely, from a network-connected KYOCERA MFP. Personalized scanning destinations can be easily created and managed, without the need for IT intervention. These destinations then become simple one-touch buttons on the MFP control panel. When employees want to scan a document, all they have to do is access the PinPoint Scan 3 application on the KYOCERA MFP, enter their pin code, select a destination, and they’re ready to go! A single MFP license supports any number of users on the same network.
Secure and Confidential Scanning
PinPoint Scan 3 also protects confidential documents, since all communication between the MFP and the receiving device is encrypted. In addition, businesses can easily integrate with existing HID cards to further streamline workflow and enhance document security.
Increasing efficiency and lowering costs in today’s document driven business workflow environment requires innovative tools. DMConnect by Kyocera is one such tool. DMConnect is an advanced capture, distribution, and workflow solution that’s powerful, easy-to-use, and capable of streamlining business processes. DMConnect has the ability to capture, process, and intelligently route documents and information directly from an MFP or through various, interactive digital sources, making it a solution that helps any business or organization better manage their information and document workflows. Deliver extraordinary value with DMConnect and open the door to opportunities for your organization!
- Simple & Advanced: Create dynamic business workflows that can incorporate user decision making through a simple and secure web interface.
- MFP Capture: Scan and index documents securely and directly at the Kyocera MFP using the DMConnect
- Digital Capture: Pick up documents and information from the DMConnect Portal, Email, Hot Folders, Windows Explorer, FTP, and mobile devices.
- Automatic Indexing: Extract metadata through Forms Recognition, Barcode Recognition, or Data Look-Up.
- Advanced OCR: Convert hard-copy and electronic documents into editable and usable digital information.
- Intelligent Routing: Distribute digital information to the cloud, document management systems, or into workflows.
- Document Access Portal: Search and retrieve documents submitted into workflows, view pending tasks, participate in workflows by making decisions on important business documents, and upload documents and information for processing.
Print smarter. Scan easier. Focus on what you do best! Empower your workforce to maximize workflow efficiency, productivity, and security with MyQ, the comprehensive, yet simple output, capture, and fleet management solution. MyQ enhances your Kyocera, and even your non-Kyocera device, making it the intelligent, central port of your office. With this immersive solution, upgrade the way you print, how you interact with your office device, and your organization’s overall operational proficiency.
- Accounting & Reporting: Better understand your print environment and its costs.
- Authentication: Log in using an ID-Card, PIN, or Windows Login, or using a combination such as an ID-Card and PIN.
- Print & Follow: Release your print jobs where you want, when you want, and with confidential integrity.
- Mobile Print: Accommodate BYOD users.
- Personalized Workflows: One-touch, individualized scanning buttons.
- Personalized User Experience: See what you want in the language that you want.
- Device Management: Monitor alerts and networked devices.
- Flexible & Simple Deployment: Get up and running faster with MyQ using automatic device finder and driver installation, and remote installation.