From mobile and cloud, to cost control and security solutions, Elite Imaging Systems provides a suite of business applications and document management solutions that seamlessly and securely integrate with your multi-function printers.
Developed by Kyocera and powered by HyPAS, these solutions optimize your hardware investment and develop workflows to suit your business needs.
KYOCERA OmniWorx™, powered by Hyland
Your business is growing, but is your document management system keeping up? KYOCERA OmniWorx is designed specifically for small to midsize companies – providing customized enterprise-level integration capabilities without long ramp-up times, security headaches, and conversion chaos.
Key Features Include:
- Cloud-Hosted Solution: Rapid deployment in a secure space- no on-site hardware to maintain.
- Accessibility: Users can access, view and interact with content from a web portal or mobile device application.
- Subscription-Based Service: Fixed rate price schedule makes for quick and easy proposal generation to customers.
- Boxed Solution: Three preconfigured workflows to address common business challenges.
- Workflow Customization: Utilizing OnBase Studio provides enhanced document routing and automation capabilities.
- KYOCERA App Integration: DMConnect serves as an on-ramp to send documents into the solution.
SMB Business Challenges – Solved!
- Accounts Payable: Easily track, manage, and approve invoices throughout the payment process. Quickly retrieve support documentation or send to individuals for review. Workflow automation includes the ability to automatically approve invoices based on preset criteria.
- Contract Management: Easily store all contracts in one central repository and facilitate the contract review process. Securley transmit contracts to your external partners and receive them back digitally. Always be informed and alerted when a contract is approaching expiration.
- Human Resources Onboarding: Always be informed where a new employee stands in the process of joining your organization. Through defined criteria of required documents, you can visually determine if an employee has completed all required forms and documents or what may be outstanding.